Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rigden Scott Graham

Well we finally have the internet and I have so much to update so here we go! On Monday June 13th I went in for my 38 week appointment. I was dialted to 3.5 and almost 100% thinned. She told me that she doubted I would go til my due date and to let her know if anything happened. That night ky and I went on a walk but I felt the same and wasn't having contractions. That night (Tuesday June 14th) at 1:30 AM my water broke. I woke ky up and he thought I was joking. We grabbed our stuff and headed to the hospital. It was a 20 minute drive and I only had 2 contractions. By the time I got there and Checked in I was dialated to a 5 and they gave me the epidural shortly after so I hardly felt any pain. Rigden arrived after an hour and a half of intense pushing. Wow exhausting! He was born at 11:30 AM. 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 21.5 inches long. He was perfectly healthy and we feel so blessed to have him. Since then we have been all over. We went to Deweyville for the 4th of July, Went to Vegas to visit my family, camping in Kolob, fish lake this last weekend and spent lots of great time with our families. Our little boy is growing so much, he now weighs 10 lbs. and is 23 inches long. He has been an excellent baby. He sleeps great and hardly ever cries. HE is almost 7 weeks. I can't believe how fast time goes once they're here. Thanks everyone for all your love and support. We are so happy to have Rigden here! Here are some pictures of our adventures over the last 7 weeks.



















9 comments:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Hey Nicole! This is Janelle from the college days. Haha I just have to tell you how cute your little guy is! You look fantastic as well! :) You have such a cute family! Enjoy every moment with your sweet little Rigdon...love the name by the way!

Kami and Joe said...

You are adorable! I love all of your pictures! Looks like you have been having so much fun!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

I'm so glad you have internet so I can see cute pictures of your little boy. I am so happy for you.

Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson said...

Congrats you guys!! HE is really cute!

-Randall.Ashley- said...

I can't get over how cute he is!! So glad I found out you guys had a blog! Can't wait for more updates!

Chelsie Sanders said...

I'm so glad you said something on FB! I love finding blog friends! Rigden is soooo cute! I'm so happy for you! You guys are such a cute little family!

Trisha said...

He is absolutely adorable! I hope all is well with your little family!

Talisa & Blake said...

Nicole!!! What a little stud muffin you guys have! I hope our lil' one is as cute as a button like him! Hope to see you soon<3

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Hey! This was the only way that I could tell you that we live right by the U of U...so real close to Davis county! When you move up here we should get together! :)