Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life

I know it has been forever since I posted anything. It has been a crazy few months and pretty much everything is different. I finished my student teaching and both Kyle and I graduated. WOO HOO! Kyle now has his Masters of Accounting and I have my bachelors of Elementary Education. We are so excited to be done. Kyle is working for an accounting firm in downtown Salt Lake as an auditor and I am at home with Rigs. We just bought a house in Kaysville about a month ago and we are loving it. We both turned a year older and rigs will soon be one. Rigs is walking more and more each day. He is a busy and fun little boy. He pulls the funniest faces and we laugh at all the new ones he pulls each day. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Here are some pics from things we have been up to. My goal is to keep up on blogging. I will do my best. Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Nicole, you are so cute! I'm so happy to see that you are doing well and are happy!