Friday, January 21, 2011

We are having a ................

I went to the doctor on tuesday (18 weeks) I was hopeful the baby would cooperate and we could find out the sex of the baby. Well baby cooperated and we now know what we are having! Take a look at the picture! As soon as the doctor pulled it up on the screen Kyle started laughing because I was positive it was a girl going into the appointment, I was wrong! We are having a BOY and we are so excited!!!! Now to think of a name! Please leave suggestions!



Start at the top of the picure, his hips start there and legs go down. Pretty obvious it's a boy!! We laughed so hard because he is sitting with his legs wide open! I was such a fun appointment!

5 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Finding out the sex is probably the FUNNEST part of being pregnant. Your weeks are going to FLY by now that you know.
I'm So excited for you:)

Naming is a long and hard process for some people, unfortunately I didn't have that problem.I had my babies name picked out when I was like 15 haha.

Yay for a ....penis.

Trust me, that the first time I have ever said that haha.

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Haha That is a great pic.
I love that your having a boy! Congrats.
We can discuss names when we hang out...soon

Trisha said...

Wow, you're right, it's obvious he is a boy! That is really exciting and I am so happy for you! I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Haha Matt says if its not a boy you have major problems! Yeah you can tell for sure.

Anonymous said...

Andrew