Friday, February 11, 2011

22 weeks!

I promised myself that I would take pictures every week from 12 weeks on to show my "growth" however I didn't keep to my plan because I became frustrated that there was nothing to show for this baby. Now that I am 22 weeks I am so mad at myself for not taking the pictures! Take pictures when your pregnant! I have been feeling pretty good! About a week ago I had this weird feeling in my belly like the baby was moving and then my belly would feel like it was going hard. When you would feel my belly it was rock hard and then after a minute of weird feelings it would go away. I didn't know if this was normal or what it was that was making my stomach so hard. Well after much research I have found that I have started having braxton hicks contractions. According to all my books they start as early as the second trimester and I am almost to my third so I was glad to hear its normal. It's such a weird feeling but along with the contractions I feel the baby quite often and that's been the best part so far! About 3 weeks ago I was laying on the couch with my hands on my belly. I had felt the baby from the inside several times but not from the outside yet. All the sudden I felt 2 little movements and I yelled to Kyle to come feel. Ky put his hand on my belly and the baby made a large movement almost like he rolled underneath kyles hand. Ky instantly pulled his hand off and with a startled look said,"what the freak?" excited that he felt it I said, "that was the baby!" Well I guess it freaked him out because he didn't touch my stomach again til this morning haha I think it's a little weird for him but he will get used to it. The first time I felt the baby inside was really weird but it has become the best feeling and I love it when I feel him move!

Here is a picture of me at 21 weeks! Over half way!

4 comments:

Mike and Larissa said...

You are super cute! Congrats on being half way there... it goes fast..

JaKe and NaT* said...

i love you guys!! cutest prego lady ever!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Looks good about time you blogged...yeah like I have room to talk

Carlee said...

You are so cute Nicole!! I'm so excited for you!