Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Bedding!

So back in January I decided that I was going to make the baby bedding. With my sister Kims help we went fabric shopping and I got all my supplies. I was so excited about what we had picked out and couldn't wait to see the finished product. I knew that I was in for an adventure to finish it but I was so excited! Thanks to my mom and Kim we spent a whole day and a half sewing and putting together the bedding! I appreciate their help more then they will ever know. They did most of the work, ok pretty much all of the work (I am the least crafty of all my sisters). I think it turned out really cute! Here are the results..... We get our crib this weekend so ill post a picture of the bedding in the crib once it's all set up.

The inside of the bumper.





The outside of the bumper.



This is the crib blanket or comforter. It's back is brown minky.





The bedskirt is the brown stripe and the other is a blanket we made with the extra fabric.





Thankd Mom and Kim again for all your help! I couldn't have done it without you!