Thursday, March 17, 2011

26 Weeks!

Well I am now 26.5 weeks and I can't believe how fast time has gone.I have been so lucky with this pregnancy! I have never thrown up, hardly been nausiated, been comfortable, and just a little tired. In other words I have had the perfect pregnancy I think possible. However I guess I couldn't get by without being sick atleast one day! I woke up around 3 AM Wednesday morning feeling so sick and I ran to the bathroom. This repeated itself for the next few hours and I felt so nausious. Kyle stayed home and took care of me until he had to go to work at 1. Right before he left I couldn't stop throwing up and there went everything I had tried to eat or drink all morning. He went to work and I tried to sleep. A couple more trips to the bathroom and I was feeling so tried. Finally around 9 PM I started feeling like myself. I don't know if it was a viral thing, food posioning, or what but something was up. This was the first time that I had thrown up in my pregnancy and since Ky and I got married almost 3 years ago! Kyle was so good to me and is a wonderful husband/caregiver! I of course have always known how much Kyle loves me but there's something about being taken care of when your sick that makes you really appreciate and love that person even more. Ky thanks for taking such good care of me and always showing me that you love me! Mom and Dad thanks for the calls of comfort and helpful sickness advice, you always take great care of us when you are here or there. Nat thanks for the call and Hallie for always making me smile! Hopefully I won't get sick again cause its miserable but I am truely grateful now for my healthy pregnancy and lack of sickness! I did take a 26 week prego picture but our camera is being weird so look for picture updates soon!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Nicole, I am so sorry. That sounds awful. I really hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. I can't believe you're already at 26 weeks, the time left will fly by! Good luck and I'm looking forward to the picture updates.

Anonymous said...

I had one weird sick day too! Even Gatorade found it's way back up multiple times. I wondered if it was a transition between trimesters but it was probably viral. I am so happy that your pregnancy is going so well otherwise! Can't wait for our babies meet!

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Nicole its Janelle McRae! You Look so dang cute with your tiny bump! I haven't talked to you in about a year now...but I found your blog through lundi's! She keeps me updated on you but I just had to let you know that I have a blog now its marcandjanellemcrae.blogspot.com! I am soooo excited you are having a baby! :)