Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crib!

We got our crib this weekend and we are so excited to have it! It totally makes things feel really real. When I walk past the room and see it I just smile. It's so exciting for us! We got home really late sunday night but we had to get it put up asap, we were both so excited (not just me believe it or not). Kyle put it up in no time and we are so happy with the result! The whole room isn't finished but here is a sneak peak of just the crib.

Kyle eating/putting together the crib.




The Crib!


3 comments:

Jessica & Gary said...

I LOVE YOUR BEDDING. Can your mom hurry and make me some haha bu really

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

I am so excited you are having a baby! It wasn't too long ago when we were in class together...now I have a baby and you have one on the way! I love your crib...your bedding...now I want to get new baby bedding! haha You look great by the way! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute Nic! I love it all together. Just a few more months!! Yay, can't wait for Baby Graham :)