Monday, May 2, 2011

Kyle's 25th Birthday!




Ky's birthday was a couple weeks ago on April 19th! He turned the big 25! We went to dinner with a bunch of our couple friends and then it was back to studying! He has been so busy with school and now we are finally down to the last week! We both have a final on Thursday and then we are done! Kyle is graduating with his bachelors but he is going in to his masters so he won't walk til next May along with me. Sunday Kyle is flying out to Louisianna for summer sells. I will be moving down with my parents until the baby comes. SO yes I will be having the baby in Las Vegas and Kyle may or may not be there for the delivery depending in how and when this baby enters this life. Either way he will be here as soon as he can and hopefulle he will make it in time to see the babies big day entrance! I am very nervous and scared to be without Ky but my family will take great care of me. If anyone wants to come for a visit give me a call. Vegas is goingt to be so warm! Well that's about as much as I want to think about being away from my husband. So I just want to let him know I love him so very much and he is the best husband, friend, example, and person I know. I can't wait to see him and our litle boy together! It will be such an amazing experience. I love you Ky!

1 comment:

Marianne & Eddie said...

Kyle just turned 25!??!?! He's so mature I seriously thought he was like 28. I think you've even told me his age before and it didn't sink in. Anyways- this was a sweet post. Wish you were coming out, but good luck with the last few months of pregnancy! I can't wait to see pictures of your little babe.