Wednesday, June 8, 2011

38 week update


My husband is home!!!!! Yes finally :). Last I posted he was planning on coming home the 12th. He had his flight booked and I was counting down the days. Come Saturday night he called and said, "can you pick me up tomorrow?" I didn't ask questions, "of course I can!!!!" So I picked him up Sunday night and it has been the best three days since! It was so hard to be apart and we just decided that it was time for this cross country thing to end! Monday we went to my 38 week appointment and got some good news. I am dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced. Yeah for more progress! We also set a date for my induction so if I haven't gone by my due date I will be induced the night of the 20th at midnight so hopeful the latest I will have my sweet baby is the 21st! My dads birthday is the 21st so half of me wants him to come then and then the other half just wants to be done with this whole pregnancy thing. We will see what baby Graham decides. As for now that's all the updates I have. I'll keep updating as things progress!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole! I'm so happy Kyle came home early for you!! I'm excited for you and this coming week or so! Too bad you can't induce Kyle if he's going to be late... he just makes you later.. Ha ha. Oh well! Love you miss you! Wish the best!

Talisa & Blake said...

Love your pics!!! I hope I'm glowing as much as you were at 38 weeks! Can't wait for the new post of your little one=)