Wednesday, June 1, 2011

37 Weeks



Yesterday I had my 37 week appointment. I am dialated to a 2! Yeah for progress:) Other then that she said that he will come when he needs to and she'll see me in a week. I still feel pretty good besides the fact that I am getting huge! I don't think my skin can stretch anymore. I just have pain from stretching and having a growing human inside me! I know I will eventually miss feeling him move but I am ready to have him here. I just hope and pray that he continues to grow and be healthy. As much as I want him here today I know he will come when he is ready. Kyle is still in Louisiana and doing good. He amazes me everyday with his hardwork and positive outlook. Most days we stay pretty positive but it's the hardest thing we have ever done, being away from each other so long. He has been gone almost a month and it has been really hard! I think it's probably a good thing because it keeps my complaining to a minimum. haha I know that I need to stay poitive for him so I don't complain as much as I would if he were here. Luckily we have been able to skpye, that helps so much to be able to see each other and feel like we're together. He has his flight booked so the latest I will see him is June 12th! Only 12 more days! If we can handle a month this next few days are nothing right? haha It will continue to be hard but I am so glad that we have a date to look forward to. As for everything else I am just living with my parents. It has been fun to shop, swim, and spend time with my family. However I feel guilty that Ky works his butt off everyday for me to do nothing. Thanks Ky for all your hardwork I appreciate all you do for us! I love you so very much! I'll continue to update. Hope all is well with you!

Enjoying the vegas sun!

1 comment:

Alex & Allie said...

Nicole are you serious you look so stinking CUTE!!! You look so good. I am glad all is well and that Kyle is coming home soon. We miss you guys!