Tuesday, March 1, 2011

24 Weeks/6 Months


I am officially 24 weeks and 1 day today! I had my 24 week appointment today. We heard the heartbeat but didn't get to see him today. His heartbeat was strong and everything seems good. I can't wait to see what he looks like, to hold his little hands, and to squeeze his little body. I hope he looks just like his daddy, could we be that lucky?! I get more excited everyday as our little collection of baby things grows and I realize that he will be here in about 4 months. Below is a picture of Kyle at about 3-6 months, not sure exact age.



Below is me when I was 3 1/2 months.



If he looks like us then we are pretty sure he will have big dark eyes, be a little chunky, and a big mouth haha. No matter what he looks like we will love him and we just can't wait to meet him! Unitl next time, Love you all!

5 comments:

Trenton and Ashlee said...

You look so cute!! :)

Marianne & Eddie said...

You look darling!! I'm so happy for you guys~

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I love it you have grown alot(in a good way) the only direction he has to go is out. I love the outfit. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Holy Crap your so cute! I miss you, can we please hang out sometime!?

JaKe and NaT* said...

i love you little mamma!! you look so beautiful.. you need to go be a prego model...seriously... i cant wait to see what he looks like also!