Tuesday, May 10, 2011

34.5 weeks :) .......husbandless :(


Well it's official, I am in Las Vegas with my family and Ky is in Texas. We took him to the airport Sunday morning and off he went. I have been holding it together pretty good until today. A whole 2 days I know but I miss him very much. I search flights all day but unfortunatly it's just not reasonable for me to go out there for what it costs. On the bright side I went to the doctor Monday and everything is going great! She said I am measuring exactly 34 weeks and that's what I am. He has a strong heartbeat and is still very active. I love feeling him move but my right side rib cage is getting sore. It feels like it's bruised and I will be glad to get some relief from that soon. When I go for my next appointment at 36 weeks she will check my cervix and all that joyous stuff. I really would love for the baby to come early as long as he is healthy. I am so needy for my husband. Life just sucks without your spouse! However I know the baby will come when he is ready and it will truely be the best day ever! I can meet him and be reunited with my husband! We are still open to name suggestions.... so feel free to leave ideas. As of now we are think Drew, Kayden, or Logan. Ky however is not a fan of Logan but I really like it. I hope you are all doing well. Until next time.

2 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Hang in there poor girl your life will change forever soon enough. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Love you Nic!! Can't wait for baby Graham! Come visit :)