Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shower Time

Back in April I had two baby showers. One with Kys family and then my mom and sisters gave me one for my side of the family and friends. They were both so fun and I got spoiled rotten! Thanks to everyone who came and support us and baby boy! I forgot my camera for the Graham shower but here are some pics from the Norr shower. I also had a shower in Cedar put on by my favorite neighbors Allie, Nat, and Kylee (miss you guys). I did get a couple pics from that but of course they are downloaded to the computer Ky has in Texas so I will have to post those later. Thanks again everyone for all their support and love! We are so excited to meet our baby boy in just 4.5 weeks!





1 comment:

Britt and Josh Child said...

you look so beautiful!! I wish I could have made it to your shower. keep us all posted on baby!