Wednesday, May 18, 2011

35.5 Weeks


Well I am really tempted to just say I AM FINALLY 36 WEEKS!!!!! However it's not official yet. I have an appointment on Monday that will hopefully be full of information for me. I feel like I have no idea what to do if I go into labor so hopefully we can figure some things out at the appointment. Kyle is still selling in Texas and doing well. Hopefully they will be in Louisianna before too long. It's hard being apart but I don't wake up in the night hoping he is there or get excited when the door bell rings thinking he is here to surprise me anymore haha. I know that he wishes he could be here just as much but we will have to wait til baby arrives to see each other again. As for me I am feeling pretty good. I feel like I waddle but my mom says I don't know what waddling is yet. My only complaint is that my rib cage feels like it is constantly being pushed wider and it hurts! He hasn't stoppped moving since yesterday morning. It all started with the hiccups and he has been "dancing" ever since. I love feeling him move but it does get tiring! Well I'll continue to update if anything new and exciting happens! Ky I know your going to read this so I love you very much! I am so proud of you and thankful for your hardwork! Nothing worth having is easy to get!!! MUAH!

4 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Good attidtude nic I'm sure its hard I wont even try to act like I understand..hang in there and you will be all together again and Hallie and I will come too..haha

Alex & Allie said...

Nicole you look so cute.. Keep posting each weeks I look forward to see how your doing. We miss you guys. Love ya!! I think your doing awesome being without kyle.

DaneandLiz said...

You look so good Nicole! I love your shirt. It is getting so close for you, so exciting!

Kellee said...

You look great nicole! I cant wait for him to get here! as for the name suggestions in your last post, i LOVE drew! i want that for a boy so bad, but brady isnt a fan! it's so hard to come up with something! Good luck in the next couple weeks! :)