Thursday, May 26, 2011

Slurpee time and 36 weeks!

Well it is now official that I am 36 weeks. Closer to 37 now :) I had my appointment Monday. Sadly I am not dialated or thinning at all but she said not to worry. I have been having a lot of Braxton hicks contractions today so I hope that's a good sign of progression. Other then that the appointment wasn't to exciting or comfortable! Love being a women! haha Last night me and my sister Madi went for a slurpee run. The rest of my family leaves us every Wednesday for YW and YM so we went for a treat. Despite our age difference (11 years) we are really close and we always have fun. Blue rasberry slurpees are the best!!!!






BIG MOMMA!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Nicole, you're not big! And, don't worry, there is still hope at having an early baby! When I got to the hospital after my water broke (37 weeks) I was dilated to a zero and less than 50% thinned! My advice, make sure everything is ready for your baby to come a few weeks early--I wasn't prepared at all! You look super cute!