Thursday, May 26, 2011

YUM!

My mom and I went to a bunko night last week and I made these treats. They were so good! Not a bit healthy but very good!

Oreo/cream cheese balls
1 pkg. Oreos
1 8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 bag choc. chips

Place 9 oreos to the side for later. Crush remaining oreos in a food processor or with rolling pin. Once crushed add cream cheese and mix well. Once mixed roll into 1 inch balls. About 25-30 balls. Melt choc. chips and cruch remaining 9 oreos. Roll balls in melted chocolate and then oreo crumbs. Place on a cookie sheet with wax paper. Then place the cookie sheet in the freezer for about an hour. Take them out and enjoy! They need to be kept in the fridge after.

Did I mention these are so good!!!!


1 comment:

JaKe and NaT* said...

you couldnt have posted this at a more perfect time:) I have to take a dessert to Jacks blessing on sunday and wanted to make something that no one has had:) Thank you thank you!!